Georgia – Pacific Facility Demolition Program
do you have a construction project we can help with?
Georgia – Pacific Facility, Demolition Program
Target conducted facility reduction with initial asset sale and auction. We performed asbestos/ORM abatement/removal, and demolition of 22 facilities (187,000 SF). Conducted clearing and demolition of all concrete, ramps, pits, water treatment plant, and restoration of the site to grade.
- Developed work plans including demolition plans, HASP, AHAs, and abatement and waste management plans.
- Procured auction company for the sale of salvaged assets including rolling stock, tools, and plant processing equipment resulting in $1.5M of value.
- Performed abatement of 1,025 SF of ACM, demolition of 187,000 SF of facilities, and restoration of the 35-acre site.
- Crushed and reused site pavements/ concrete; recycled 1,740+ tons of carbon steel, 67,000 lbs. of stainless steel, and 35,000 lbs. of copper; transported 264 tons of C&D
- Self-performed 88% of the total cost
Location of Project
113 Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA 30303
Committed to an injury-free workplace
We are unwavering in our dedication to ensure zero injuries at every job site. To do this, we follow strict safety guidelines and hire skilled contractors to work on our projects. Staying committed to operating an injury-free workplace is the right choice and the only choice.